I'm so sad. We're not going to Disney World or to Cape Town or anywhere. Mohamed has given us an option of 5 day trips. How bloody exciting. I'm sick and fed up of being the good wife. I do so much for him and his bloody mother/family and I get no damned appreciation at all. Hawa is a bloody whore and she gets no problems at all. She doesn't get to take the old cow on holiday, or take the old cow and her daughter out on her birthay (what a fikken treat) OR MOVE IN WITH THE OLD BITCH. I AM THE ONE TO PUT UP WITH ALL THIS, THAT'S MY REWARD FOR BEING GOOD. WELL, I'm sick and tired of it.
When will my needs be met? When will I get the things that I want? When do I get a chance to meet my needs instead of leaving them on the back burner all the time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment